At buraks.com / Manitu Group, we care about your privacy.
When you come to our site to look for an item, we will only use this information to improve our site and will not store it
with information we could use to identify you.
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to:
Burak KALAYCI / Manitu Group
Rihtim C. Izzettin S. 3/1
- We only collect basic web server log information which includes your IP address. (Nearly all sites collect this information, this is a feature of the web server, nothing fancy or special).
- We rarely display linked graphic content (like small button banners) hosted on another site.
You can configure your browser not to accept any cookies from sites other than you are actually browsing.
- We don't require you submit your email or any other information for access to any part of our site.
- We don't have any paid advertisements on our site. We do have inter-site ad like graphics.
About our products:
- (All of the above for Visitors/Surfers apply)
- When you make a purchase via our secure agent;
- We receive the information you provided (your name, address, phone number, IP address) but not your credit card number.
- We do not purge any data we received that results a purchase as long as you remain our customer.
- We use your email and Order ID (and other information you provided with your order, if necessary) to identify you as the customer and provide support and free updates to software.
- We never disclose any sale we made, your name or email to anyone.
- We never send you any email after your purchase is complete other than to inform you about free updates to the product you purchased only. (You won't receive any email from us about any promotion we have or about any product other than you have purchased and has a free update available).
- We might search your email using public search engines during order verification.
- Our products have your name and email stated in the about box, so if you somehow let others use the software (which is against the license agreement) you will be disclosing your name and email.
- You might be assigned a username and password to download the product or free updates to the product you purchased. In that case we still only collect basic web server log information, which includes you authentication details and IP address.
- Our products do not try to connect to internet or collect/send any data in any way.
- Our products do not write to Windows registry. ('Don't mess with the system' is our policy).
- Our products do not install/create any file in any folder other than the folder main EXE is located. [July 2003 Update] Our products may also create additional temporary files in the Temporary Files Folder of the OS. These files will normally be deleted at the time you exit our applications. But in case OS crashes, some files might be left. Any disk cleaner type program will delete the files in the temporary files folder.
- Our products do not have an installer application because of the above policies. We consider this as a feature.
We purge every month the browsing information (web server log data) that we collect.
We will keep the information about you and your purchases for as long as you remain our customer.
This policy is first put online on October 3, 2002. It holds true since the start of the site. Any addition to this policy is clearly dated.